REGULATED/PRESCRIBED INDUSTRIAL AND HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT
Ace Waste manages the treatment of a broad range of Chemical and Hazardous wastes.
A portfolio of technologies including High Temperature Incineration and appropriate disposal through other environmental authority licensed contractors, provides an environmentally sound destruction method for sensitive and hazardous materials and eliminates their potential for environmental damage.
Some examples of the hazardous waste materials managed by Ace Waste include:
- Hydrocarbon contaminated soils and sludges
- Flammable wastes including paints, lacquers, varnish, resins, pigments and solvents (halogenated and non-halogenated)
- Pesticide wastes
- Oils and emulsions
- Coolants & glycols
- Surfactants and cleaning products
- Acids & alkalis
- Laboratory wastes
- Heavy metal bearing wastes, and Spent Catalysts
- Photographic chemicals and processing materials.
- Resins, latex, plasticisers, glues and adhesives.
- Inks, dyes, pigments, paints, lacquers and varnish.
- Packaging or plastic waste.
Ace Waste’s continues to extend our capabilities to ensure we can provide ongoing services for all Regulated/Prescribed Industrial and Hazardous Wastes. This extension of licences offer our valued clients a more comprehensive approach to a total waste management solution.
Ace Waste currently provides an essential service to local authorities, health industry, government agencies and industries in the safe and environmentally sound management of Hazardous Waste.
Ace Waste’s facilities are licensed to treat a broad range of hazardous waste using High Temperature Incineration and other EPA approved methods of disposal. Our facilities are also licensed to store Pharmaceuticals & Dangerous Goods.
Our experienced waste management representatives can provide waste inventories, undertake identification, labelling and repackaging of waste materials and organise transport using one of our numerous Controlled Waste licensed vehicles.