When it comes to waste disposal, we provide an environmentally-friendly alternative. It is proven that our incineration process produces 24 times less Greenhouse Gas emissions than any other disposal method.
The use of our high temperature incinerator in Brisbane’s Willawong Depot demonstrates how we are leading the market in the safe and efficient disposal of hazardous waste. Ace Waste provides you with the opportunity to manage your waste responsibly.
The incineration process is simple and highly effective. We load the waste into the primary chamber and incinerate it at temperatures between 1000º Celsius and 1150° Celsius. Next we cool the exhaust gases from the secondary chamber before passing them through the air pollution control plant. The exhaust purification process utilises a “wet bed system” to achieve acid gas removal.
We appreciate the need to protect our precious environment, which is why we offer an alternative to the less environmentally friendly method of landfill. We ensure safe and responsible waste disposal in accordance with all Government compliance standards. Our combustion and pollution control systems are continuously monitored by the Environmental Protection Agency. This ensures our waste disposal always remains safe and responsible.
As a market leader, we pride ourselves on the ability to deliver the most beneficial and cost-effective waste disposal techniques for your needs. Landfill methods can require clinical wastes – such as cytotoxic, pharmaceutical, anatomical and human tissue waste – to be segregated at the source. This process can incur unnecessary additional staffing and handling costs for your business.
Our incineration of all your clinical wastes – with no need for segregation – proves that we are serious about taking care of your waste and serious about saving you money.
OUR BRISBANE PLANT IS LICENCED TO INCINERATE THE FOLLOWING WASTE TYPES
General Waste Types:
- General Waste Types:
- Wood and tobacco leaf
- Illicit drugs or illicit material
- Confidential materials i.e. videotapes
- Animal bodies and animal parts
- Plastics excluding any plastics that are regulated waste or plastic containers that have held a regulated waste
- Logo Branded Items
- Contaminated Food/Beverage Items
- Other general wastes
Infectious Substances including but not limited to:
- Discarded Sharps
- Laboratory specimens and associated laboratory waste directly involved in specimen processing
- Human tissues and anatomical waste, including materials or solutions containing free-flowing blood
Regulated Waste Types
- Cytotoxic wastes
- Pharmaceutical substances
- Oil or reclaimed oil
- Grease Illicit drugs
- Confidential material i.e. videotapes
- Ringmain cleanings
- Radiator fluid
- Brake fluid
- Absorbent material containing only waste oil
- Rags contaminated with only ink and/or waste oil
- Non-chlorinated solvents
- Dewatered sewage sludge
- Chemical waste generated through the use of chemicals used in medical, veterinary and laboratory procedures
- Waste from the production, formulation and use of photographic chemicals and processing materials
- Waste from the production, formulation and use of resins, latex, plasticisers, glues and adhesives
- Waste from the production, formulation and use of inks, dyes, pigments, paints, lacquers and varnish
- Packaging or plastic waste containing less than one percent (1%) residue of regulated waste